Clear all

[Closed] Search icon not clickable

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@milevskiz)

Hi,

I just installed wpForo and noticed that the search icon on the top is not clickable, the clickable is the empty space right after the icon.

I tried to fix with CSS, but I didn't managed.

Here on this forum is ok, the icon is just over the searching field.

Thanks.

Topic Tags
5 Replies
Tutrix
(@tutrix)
Noble Member

Hi @milevskiz

Please leave your forum URL so we can have a look at this issue.

Topic starter
(@milevskiz)

Hi,

The URL is https://integrativedn.com/forums-new/

top search icon is moved a little to the left and search field is moved a little to the right.

If you click on the icon, nothing is happening, because the search is a little to the right.

Thank you.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@milevskiz,

You WordPress theme has Font-Awesome icon to SVG converter function. It's enabled now, please find it and disable. It has affected the style of wpForo all icons. If this option is not the theme option find the plugin which does this conversion and disable it. wpForo icons should not be converted from font-awesome to SVG. 

Topic starter
(@milevskiz)

Hi,

I found that the plugin Visual Customizer for LearnDash when enabled it's making the problem, but I don't know, how to solve that. I need the plugin activated.

Any suggestion?

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@milevskiz,

If you don't find an option to convert icons to SVG in the Visual Customizer settings then you should contact their support or check their documentation. I'm not familiar with this plugin and cannot help you.