Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Second to the last post cannot be liked, quoted, unapproved, etc

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@annabwashere)
Trusted Member

The tools at the bottom of a reply are unavailable if it is the second to the last post. Every other reply has the tools available except the second to the last.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is it related to my other issue posted here about the mod tools being unavailable as well?

EDIT: Seems to be an issue with the anchor link at the end of the URL affecting both these issues since going to the URL without the anchor makes all tools available again.

Sent an email to the support team with mod access to check.

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @annabwashere

To solve the issue with like, quote, etc add the following CSS code in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page, add the following CSS code in "Custom CSS code" textarea, save it, delete all caches and do CTRL+F5 on the forum frontend.

.sticky-effect :target:before {
display:none !important;

Is anyone else having this issue? Is it related to my other issue posted here about the mod tools being unavailable as well?

Please let us know have you done any customization? 

Topic starter
(@annabwashere)
Trusted Member

That seems to have fixed the issues. Thank you!

I only had the custom functions posted here by mods for showing attachments inline and changing profile URLs to Ultimate Member.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @annabwashere,

Please edit all forums and make sure the Current Usergroups are attached to correct Forum Accesses. Then check the forum Access and make sure "Can move topic" is enabled for them.

Forum Accesses doc:   https://wpforo.com/docs/root/wpforo-settings/forum-accesses/