Hi @robert

yes the therapy forums category has many forums under it

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@mikes1,

That's very strange. I think this is a cache issue. Please do the following steps:

1. Navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page and click [Delete All Caches] button.

2. Then go to Dashboard > Forums > Forums, add a new dummy forum under the Therapy Forums category and then delete it.

3. As far as I see you have a cache plugin, purge the plugin cache, and exclude wpForo Forum page from your cache plugin. Here are the instructions: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/

Topic starter
(@mikes1)
Eminent Member

@robert

i deleted the cache and then added 2 dummy forums under therapy forums, they did not appear on the front end. The site is on gridpane and uses serverside nginx cache, which i have cleared also many times

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@mikes1,

Something really strange is going on in your website. I think the problem is your cache solutions. Could you please purge all kind of caches and the server side nginx cache as well?

Also, in any case, please disable wpForo Object Cache in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features Tab.

Topic starter
(@mikes1)
Eminent Member

@robert

its not cache as all other changes on the website are displaying when made

anyway, i disabled the object cache and cleared all caches again, and its still not working?

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@mikes1,

Please contact us via support[at]gvectors.com email address and refer to this topic.

Topic starter
(@mikes1)
Eminent Member

thanks, i put an email in

Topic starter
(@mikes1)
Eminent Member

@robert

Just something i saw... i have the forum installed on 2 websites... they have slightly different mysql versions.

it works fine on version 8.0.21

but the server healthypages is on is 8.0.22

Page 2 / 3