@Robert, further to my previous point, I see frequent "1/2/3/4/5" viewing the topic in question, clicking the topic showing they are not registered users as none are listed. Yet, the topic total view count is not changing.
There appears to be something wrong with the counting of total guest views.
Views are not changed live-time, so you cannot monitor it, you can't check it if you don't know the working logic. You'll always think it doesn't work, but it works fine for sure.
1. The view counting is being done fr all, but the count is not updated live-time because of cache, the count will be updated once new reply is added or forum cache is reset. Saying cache, I mean wpForo cache, it's can be deleted in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page. If you have cache plugins those should be deleted too.
2. Also the same visitor is logged only one time, it doesn't matter how many times he/she visits the topic page.
3. Make sure wpForo Cookies are enabled in Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Privacy & Rules admin page.
4. Make sure these options are enabled in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page:
- Log Viewed Forums and Topics
- Track Forum and Topic Current Viewers
@Robert, all checks out apart from"Make sure wpForo Cookies are enabled in Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Privacy & Rules admin page." This was disabled.
Will see if this improves the view count againstthe problem topic being observed for this view count issue.