Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Translation : where can I find that sentence ?

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sunemu)

Hi,

As you can see on the attached screen, I actually have this orange button with "S'inscrire pour les nouveau topics".

My problem is that I can't find this sentence into wpforo/phrases settings pages

I also installed the Loco translate plugin, and same problem : this sentence doesn't appears into Loco translation => Extensions => wpforo => French ...

Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

Topic Tags
8 Replies
Topic starter
(@sunemu)

Re,

Another exemple of page with mix of french and english (my Wordpress general language is on french)

(@engin)
Trusted Member

I am running the latest 2.1 update for wpForo and having a problem locating the file to translate the"Author" word in Turkish.

Please note that .mo and .po files do not contain this word. 

Cheers

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You can use wpForo Front-end Phrases.

Navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Phrases and edit/translate all phrases. Search for certain phrase, edit and put the translated value. If you didn't find some phrase, you can add it as well. Just use the [Add New] button. Insert phrase key the identical English phrase and the value can be the translated version.

5 Replies
(@sunemu)

@robert

Thanks but I'm not able to find add it into the "wpforo -> Phrases" because into this pannel only english is available even if my Wordpress is in French and Loco translate installed.

Exemple with another sentence that I don't find in both places :

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@sunemu,

wpForo has only English phrases.

Provide the English phrase that you want to translate to French.

(@sunemu)

@chris Hello,

As you can see on the screen the button "new topic" is already in french... how is it possible if "wpForo has only English phrases" ?

Thanks

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@sunemu,

Or it has been translated by a plugin or through wpForo > phrases.

(@sunemu)

@chris I was unable to find the displayed sentence

So I edited the 100% english "add topic" into wpforo ->Phrases and got it in frontend.

Misterious