Clear all

[Closed] Wpforo 2 attachments

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Just updated to Wpforo 2 and attachments are not showing. When I edit the posts I see the shortcode but the attachments themselves have stopped appearing after the update.

6 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @danniee,

your wpForo Version is 2.0.2 ?

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Yes.

Hm, I see now advanced attachments got deactivated. These old plugins are not compatible?

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@danniee,

wpForo 2.0.X version requires the latest version of all wpForo addons. The current version of this wpForo addon is not compatible with the wpForo 2.0.X version, so it can not be activated. If your license is still valid, please update the plugin to the latest version, then try to activate it again. If the license key is expired, you should renew your license to get product updates. Otherwise, you should use the wpForo version less than 1.9.X.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

You are doing a major update, why not just spend 10-20 seconds to read the update instruction before doing such a large update?

It's clearly mentioned in the release summary, in the update changelog and in the update instruction that old addons are not compatible with wpForo v2, you should update addons to 3.0.x verion before updating wpForo to 2.0.x.

Now, just update your addon to the latest 3.0.0 version and all will be ok.

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Sorry, I did read it but I missed this part. But I get your point and see your frustration. Sorry about this and thanks for replying.

If it was directly updated in Wordpress it would have been more straightforward tbh.

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

@danniee,

if the license is not expired, update the addon(the version should be 3x) and after that activate it.