Clear all

[Closed] Thank You wpForo

4 Posts
4 Users
7 Likes
Topic starter
(@webauthor)
Eminent Member

I've been searching for a good WordPress forum plugin for years.

I've tried bbPress, buddypress, vbulletin, xenforo and many others. I've been looking for a self hosted forum plugin that's lightweight, yet powerful.

So far, I'm very impressed with wpForo. Out of the box everything has run smoothly. From well coded styles sheets, , theme and plugin compatibility, to a great look. So many things you can tell were actually thought of. I can see that a lot of work has gone into it.

In almost every install of any other forum software or plugin, you can spend hours trying to configure things. With wpForo it was straight forward, well laid out and easy to configure. We live in a world where too often things go unnoticed or worse yet, taken for granted.

With that said, I want to give you guys a big THANK YOU!!! I for one, recognize excellent programming and coding when I see it.

I can't wait till this community gets larger so we can see more themes, addons etc. Well done guys, pat yourselves on the back - you hit this one out of the park.

John

3 Replies
(@pierreto)
Trusted Member

Exactly what i feel and think, it's a perfect forum, they're geniuses!

(@martin)
Support Team

Great!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really appriciate and happy to hear that you like our work. We do our best to improve this plugin as much as possible.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you so much!

Thank you for choosing wpForo and for your words of encouragement and support.