Having Issues with ...

Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Having Issues with theme Flatsome's UX Editor Loading Forever with WpForo Installed.

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@leomysticmagic)

Hello, I have the theme Flatsome installed on my WordPress site and with WPForo installed I can not edit any of my pages or posts with the UX Editor it provides and it will continuously spin forever and never open up. As soon as I disable WPforo it will open just fine and I'm able to edit my pages. I'd really like to use this forum but I can't use it if none of my authors can use the UX Editor because they would need to disable the plugin every single time. Is there any way to get this bug fixed, please? Thank you so much for your awesome forum software! I'd really love to use it! Thanks

6 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @leomysticmagic,

There is no any bug from wpForo side for sure. The page builder always affect plugins which are loaded via shortcode. I'd recommend check error logs in file system (find error.log file). Also, check errors in Dashboard > Forums > Tools >  Errors & Issues Tab. You should find an error message to allow us to understand the conflict point, otherwise we have no any chance to help you.

2 Replies
(@leomysticmagic)

@robert

I don't even know what I would be looking for in the error log file and I found nothing in the errors and issues tab. What else can I do to fix this problem? As soon as I disable your plugin the UX editor works just fine, no other plugin is doing that for me. Any way else you can help me figure this out?

I attached my error log. Like I said the UX Editor will just spin and spin forever. 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@leomysticmagic,

Where we can download and test Flatsome's UX Editor?

(@johnny-magic)

Robert - did you move any further forward with the Flatsome issue. I have exactly the same issue.

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@johnny-magic,

Yes. This issue should be solved if you follow to the 1.7.3 version release instruction. Make sure you use 1.7.3 and higher version: https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-announcements/wpforo-1-7-3-is-released/

New hook to stop conflicts with Page builder plugins, such as Flatsome theme page builder. In this case you should enable the hook with this code: 

add_filter('on_wpforo_load_remove_the_content_all_filters', '__return_true');

You should put the red marked code in your active WordPress theme functions.php, then navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard and click the [Delete All Caches] button. If you have a WordPress child theme, you should only put this code in the child theme functions.php file.

(@johnny-magic)

Martin Appreciate your help BUT still issue remains. I have used the Child Theme and cleared the cache. Any thoughts?

John