Captcha not working in login and register
Thanks for the clarification.
I updated the settings for the Custom Authorization URLs and Custom Redirection URLs.
Take a look at the enclosed screen shot showing the settings.
In reading the documentation I can't tell what some of the other settings should be (yes or no?):
- Replace Author Link to Forum Profile
- Replace Comment Author Link to Forum Profile
- Enable User Registration
- Enable User Registration email confirmation
- Replace Registration Page URL to Forum Registration Page URL
- Replace Login Page URL to Forum Login Page URL
- Replace Reset Password Page URL to Forum Reset Password Page URL
Seems ok now. But there is no login / register in your forum page. Is there ? (there is in the Members dropdown, a bit hidden from what i see).
Also for having recaptcha, install the google recaptcha extension of Ultimate Members plugin.
Thanks for your help. It's almost working as expected except:
My preference is that redirect not happen, and captcha shows up at the /wp-admin/ page
For anyone else who may be following this thread, switching the /wp-admin/ redirect
/forum/?wpforo=signin seems to be Replace Login Page URL to Forum Login Page URL