[Closed] Captcha not working for login and register page
Google Captcha is not showing up on the sign-in and sign-up pages, therefore when users try to sign in they get the error: Google reCAPTCHA data are not submitted
- I don't have other reCAPTCHA plugins activated
- I have enabled reCaptcha for all the options apart from WordPress Login, Registration, and Reset Password
- I used reCAPTCHA API Keys for version 2, "I'm not a robot"
- I have excluded all forum pages from my caching plugin
- I have deleted the API created in Google for reCAPTCHA and created them again. Then copy-pasted them in the correct fields.
- I have purged all caches from wpForo
Please leave a screenshot of the reCAPTCHA settings page (you can replace keys to ###).
Make sure the API keys doesn't have spaces at the beginning and the end.
Save it again and click the [Delete All Caches] button in wpForo > Overview admin page.
First fix this
https://www.stuccoitaliano.com/sign-in/:42 1" role="listitem"> <anonymous> https://www.stuccoitaliano.com/sign-in/ :421
and try again.