Clear all

[Solved] conflict when importing users

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@agendavolo)
Trusted Member

I believe with the latest WpForo update there is a conflict with the plugin Import Users  which I have used for a long time.  Now the backend crashes and a message is delivered:

An error E_ERROR was caused at line 231 of file /.../plugins/wpforo/classes/Cache.php. Message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function reset() on null in /.../plugins/wpforo/classes/Cache.php:231 Stack trace: #0 /.../plugins/wpforo/includes/functions.php(1823): wpforo\classes\Cache->clean(13496, 'avatar', Array) #1 /.../plugins/wpforo/classes/Members.php(1751): wpforo_clean_cache('avatar', 13496) #2 /.../plugins/wpforo/classes/Members.php(108): wpforo\classes\Members->reset(13496) #3 /.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): wpforo\classes\Members->wpforo\classes\{closure}(13496) #4 /.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 /.../wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /.../wp-includes/user.php(1904): do_action('clean_user_cach...', 13496, Object(WP_User)) #7 /.../wp-includes/user.php(2433): clean_user_cache(Object(WP_User)) #8 /

There is also a persistent error in the tools>debug log:

PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'featured_products_filter_query' not found or invalid function name in /.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308

Could you please investigate as soon as possible? Thank you

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @agendavolo,

Please update to 2.1.1 version. It should fix the problem.

1 Reply
(@agendavolo)

Trusted Member

@robert thank you for the prompt correction, I confirm it works now.

I got a little error (as if some users were not imported) but I guess it's because of the previous bug, since the database has stored them correctly under wpforo_profiles.

I will come back here if any future attempts of importing users should fail. cheers