wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Get email list from a group Wpforo

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@never)
Trusted Member

Hello,

I would like to know how to get a mail list from a group on Wpforo. 

I can not create a list of usergroup on a mail extension (I have MailPoet), to interact only with this group by mail... 

Can you help me ? 

Thank you 

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @never,

You should navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Members admin page, select the certain usergroup from the drop-down menu and click on the Filter button.

2 Replies
(@never)

Trusted Member

@sofy

Hello,

Thanks for answer. 

I see this way but i can not select only the mail to create a mail list for communication ! I can not copy mail one by one... 

(@martin)

Support Team

Hi @never,

There is no any tool to get emails by usergroup in wpForo. If you need to get emails of a certain usergroup you should manipulate in database. Login to your Hosting Service cPanel, open the phpMyAdmin Database manager, find your website database and go to SQL Tab. Here you should execute this SQL:

SELECT `user_email` FROM `wp_users` u, `wp_wpforo_profiles` p WHERE u.ID = p.userid AND p.groupid = 3

First, make sure your table prefix is wp_ , if not just change it in SQL command

Then find the usergroup ID you need in Dashboard > Forums > Usergroups admin page. I inserted 3 in the SQL, you can change it whatever you need. 

To export those emails use the Export button below or contact to your hosting support for further help.