Style [Solved] How to hide a specific shortcode

7 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@amitkool21)
Trusted Member

Hello,

Please take a look at the Forum url page, There you can see just before the 1. The State Hermitage Museum there is a shortcode [toc], Its a shortcode for a plugin to view Table of Contents in the article, Check the same posts contents on this page ::: https://yatrahelpline.com/top5-spb/

So how to hide this automatically in forums. (without removing it manually from every post.)

Thank You.

6 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @amitkool21,

Try this CSS:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-post .wpf-right .wpforo-post-content p[style*="text-align: right"]{
    display:none !important;
}
2 Replies
(@amitkool21)

Trusted Member

@chris 

I guess with this CSS code if I'll align anything right in forum, then I'll get hidden automatically...... Please correct if I'm wrong. 

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@amitkool21,

I guess with this CSS code if I'll align anything right in forum, then I'll get hidden automatically...... Please correct if I'm wrong. 

Not in the Forum, in the Post Content. As the path is set to wpforo-post-content

the [toc] shortcode is inserted in the post with "p" tag which has "text-align: right" style,

the CSS code hides the content by the tag and it's style, if the content is not added with that style and tag it won't be hidden, 

Topic starter
(@amitkool21)
Trusted Member

what's "p" tag ? 🙁 

2 Replies
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@amitkool21,

HTML tags: div, p, a, h1 .etc

(@amitkool21)

Trusted Member