[Solved] Is this possible?
I am owning a web design agency and have a request from a customer to install a forum software with the following requirements:
- Apart from this public webspace, with a dedicated access only for previously registered users, we will need to host a “2-fold forum”
- 1) user A level with full access rights can go to forum side A) and B)
- 2) user with only secondary rights only to forum side B)
- Forum side A) will be only for 20-30 people max , etc…absolutely closed doors…but they can have of course also access to the more “open” forum B)
- Forum B), also “closed doors” but allowing more stakeholders (50-100) to comment, make posts, share links to documents (but NO upload !), put questions and receive direct answers/ comments
I have now searched for some Wordpress forum plugins and wpForo looks quite nice - but can this customer demand be fulfilled with it? If yes - how can this be achieved? As I need to send an Offer by Monday, I'm not really able to read all the documentation or to try it out, so any help would be highly appreciated here - thanks in advance!
I guess we asked almost a similar question. I hope it is possible with the new version of wpFORO Board settings. Looking forward to getting the answer and "how" from the support team.
Managed to solve the problem by my own – with secondary user groups.