Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Issues with Insert Headers and Footers

6 Posts
4 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@mikegrecomba)
Trusted Member

It appears to be causing problems. When I disable problems seem to resolve. Will keep testing. The only code I'm using it to enter is my Google Analytics script. I need to enter this script, I'm hoping that it is the plug in that is causing the issue not the Google script??? Anyone else having a problem like this?

5 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @mikegrecomba,

Please be clearer. Please specify all issues and leave some URL to allow us to check as well. It seems something is wrong with your devices or hosting services. You get so many issues that don't come from the wpForo core. 

Topic starter
(@mikegrecomba)
Trusted Member

The plug in that appears to be causing a multiple login prompt from a browser...meaning when a users logs in - the browser will welcome the user then when the user tries to answer a question or make a comment the user will again be prompted to login. 

The plugin that I believe I have isolated the problem to is called "Insert Headers and Footers"...I only used this plugin to insert my Google Analytics JS code into the site header. 

When I deleted the plugin (and Google Analytics code) it seems to resolve the issue...

Still testing but will update.

1 Reply
(@peregrine)

@mikegrecomba wondering how you deleted the Google Analytics code added by Insert Header and Footer? I can't seem to find a way

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

@mikegrecomba For Analytics, Adsense and other purposes, try this excellent plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/ad-inserter/

Works great with everything. And you can use it for many-many things. Just forget the "ad" name and use it to INJECT whatever, everywhere. Extremely configurable.

Topic starter
(@mikegrecomba)
Trusted Member

Thanks! I'll give it a try and retest.