7 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
NSH
 NSH
Topic starter
(@studio500)
Estimable Member

Hi, I notice when visiting the support forums here, that the forum menu top bar is not collapsed with Forums, Members, Recent Posts, My Profile, etc visible across the forum page.

When I view my forum homepage, all I see is a collapsed single black line, which I must click before the menu becomes visible.

It's even worse on the mobile version of my site, because when I press on the hamburger icon, all I see is an odd empty grey box, with a horizontal line.

Is there any way that I can ensure my desktop WPFORO menu stays open and not collapsed, and for my mobile menu to display correctly?

Many Thanks

6 Replies
NSH
 NSH
Topic starter
(@studio500)
Estimable Member

Here's the desktop view before I click the black line on the forum top menu.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

@studio500 Very nice site, well build and great looking.

1 Reply
NSH
 NSH
(@studio500)

Estimable Member

@dimalifragis Thank you for your kind comments. They are very much appreciated. 😀

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@studio500,

I don't see any issue with the menu:

BTW, I'd recommend install the Leira Letter Avatar plugin, then go to that plugin settings and enable Letter Avatars. We use the same plugin here.

1 Reply
NSH
 NSH
(@studio500)

Estimable Member

@robert Hi Robert, it's far more apparent on the mobile webpage. Can you take a quick look at that please?

NSH
 NSH
Topic starter
(@studio500)
Estimable Member

@robert  

I've just managed to sort it via my staging site. It was being caused by a plugin conflict.

The plugin I use, Remove Page Title by Compete Themes was causing the conflict, just in case anyone else experiences a similar issue.

Thanks Robert.