Hello, I tried to register few accounts on my forum, but I can't recive e-mail with registration link. How can I fix it?
The most of email sending issues are server and site specific issues. We have a good list for website admins to find the reason and fix it. Read this FAQ post:
I'd also suggest you check the solution provided by Anonymous20 in this post: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/email-notification-not-working/#post-10087
If email is not sent it means either:
- Before reporting this issue on support forums please make sure your server email sender works well. Make sure you got emails from your WordPress (on registration or on other cases...). You can check it in Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Debug > Errors & issues admin page. If the mail function doesn't work you'll see an error notification.
- If the "From Email" domain doesn't have website domain name (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org, but website is example.com) it may tracked as spam, you should check in spam box.
- Some hosting services, or some Antispam plugins try to cache emails and those are not being sent immediately. You should wait 1-30 min (e.g.: on some GoDaddy hosting plans you receive emails in 45 min).
- If you're using GMail Fetch services, go to Gmail Settings > Accounts and Import and click on "Check mail now" link to load all new comments from website email server.
- Disable all other plugins and test it again.
- Use the default WordPress registration form to register and make sure the default WP works. You can find the WP Login form using this URL: exmaple.com/wp-login.php?action=register
It's already fixed, but how can I edit contect of e-mails? I want to translate it.
Thanks! One more question, where I can manage settings of installed addons (for example embed videos)?