Clear all

[Solved] Buddypress/boss Notifications

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@todesengel)

Hi,

So I am using the buddyboss version of buddypress. I have ditched their forum for WPforo, as it's leaps and bounds better. However, my users are getting notifications that a thread they've been following or subscribed to has a new reply - yet these notifications are blank and contain no information other than the user's avatar. Is there a hook or something I can use to at least make the notification go to the latest forum post?

See attachment of notification.

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@todesengel,

This is a conflict with other plugins, for sure. Please disable other plugins for testing, you should find the problem maker plugin. Here are some examples:

Important: you should generate new notifications to check it. The old notifications will not be fixed after the conflict maker plugin is found and deactivated. So, after deactivating the plugins, you should reply or like some post to check new notifications.

Topic starter
(@todesengel)
Posted by: @robert

This is a conflict with other plugins, for sure. Please disable other plugins for testing, you should find the problem maker plugin. Here are some examples:

Hi, you were absolutely right. It was this plugin:

Woobuddy

WooBuddy -> WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration

Thank you for your awesome support. WPFORO is by far one of the better experiences I've had dealing with various plugin vendors.