Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Buddyboss to wpforomigration issue

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@sambrads71)

good evening i am having a little issue i thought you might be able to help with, i am currntly using buddyboss software and prefer wpforo I have two wordpress setups one old buddyboss and one new with wpforo on all on the same site but in different folders, is it possible to migrate from a frontend folder with buddyboss/bbpress forum in to the main folder with wpforo installed ??

Thank you in advance for any helpw ith this

5 Replies
Topic starter
(@sambrads71)

forgot to mention these are two seperate wordpress installations in each folder so in essence going from one wordpress installation to another ? 

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @sambrads71,

You can make the migration with Go2wpForo Tool, which has bbPress to wpForo Migration availability.
https://wpforo.com/community/migrate-to-wpforo-from-other-forum-plugins/migrate-to-wpforo-go2wpforo-tool/

In case the migration result of this tool doesn’t satisfy you, you can contact to professional forum migration services for custom migration. We only recommend gConverter or ProfProjects services. They have already done hundreds of forums to wpForo migration projects with the best result.

Topic starter
(@sambrads71)

I have tried that it gets to the last step and says it cant find the tables but it is ok on all the first two sections

(@forumlover)
Trusted Member

My question is did it every work for you? Does the migration tool work for the buddyboss forums?

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

Hi @forumlover,

You can try to test it by selecting bbPress option. But do it only on a testing website.