Topic starter
(@kikismedia)
Trusted Member

That's what we need a forum must have

6 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @kikismedia,

The  user follow feature is already in our to-do list, as I already mentioned in this support topic: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/how-can-i-allow-my-users-to-follow-other-members/

1 Reply
(@kikismedia)

Trusted Member

@alvina just a reminder

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @kikismedia,

Posted by: @kikismedia

That's what we need a forum must have

Let's not say "must have". wpForo is not a Social Network Builder plugin. This is not a "must" feature for forums, but this is a very good feature that we agree to add in feature. Our to-do list is full for the next 2-3 months. If you need it urgently, you can contact to our custom development team via sales[at]gvectors.com email address. They'll assess the project price and let you know.

BTW, there are thousands of features that you can say "forums must have". Currently, wpForo has about 200 features. There is not any WordPress forum plugin which has even 20% of the wpForo functions and features. We're at the first major stage (1.x.x) of the plugin development. Lots of useful feature will come with 2.x.x version.

3 Replies
(@kikismedia)

Trusted Member

@robert I agree with thanks for the response and lastly there is the is it's possible to get a shortcode that will display list of members that are been ban from the forum 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@kikismedia,

I'm sorry but it's not possible. There is not an easy way. It also requires custom development.

(@kikismedia)

Trusted Member

@robert ok thanks for your time 🤗