[Solved] Unable to reload the page after sending the message
Hello, since this morning, when you post a message, the page is looping. The message is however well posted (you can see it if you do F5).
Can't find where the problem is.
- deactivate all extensions,
- disable security
- change the theme
- clear all caches
- to restore the site to yesterday's date
and I still have this problem.
thank you in advance for your help
1. Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Debug Tab > Errors & Issues sub-tab and check the errors.
2. Then navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Debug Tab >Tables sub-tab and make sure there are no database issues.
3. Then got to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard and click the following buttons and wait until they finish processes:
- Rebuild Threads
- Update Topic Statistics
- Update Forum Statistics
- Delete Users Cache
- Delete All Caches
Hello, I just found where the error occurred. It was related to the email sending system. If the SMTP does not work, the messages are not displayed without a refresh of the forum.
In addition to being a risk of bug (in my case), this process slowed down the forum.
It would be interesting to put this function asynchronously on the forum.
will you put this development in the next update of WPFORO?
Have a good day