Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] All wpForo pages redirect to home page

19 Posts
6 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@aamirpsy)

Hi, after updating the latest version of wpForo, all the links (post, topics) etc are not working. They redirect back to the home page. Any idea how to solve this?

18 Replies
Topic starter
(@aamirpsy)

@robert anyone can help? My website useless if this problem maintain. 

Topic starter
(@aamirpsy)

I roll back to previous version now and problem solved. Kindly update new verson soon with this problem solution. 

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

Hi @aamirpsy,

Sorry for the late response, how can we check your website with the 2.1.8 version, and also, please note that you are using wpForo Classic Theme, which has bugs, we recommend using 2022 theme.

(@aalaw)

After 2.1.8 update, I have the same problem.
Of course, with 2022 theme.
All posts redirected to front page.

This seems to be an issue when using 'Turn WordPress to this forum board'.
Adding 'community' to the url opens the post. I'm hoping for an update to fix the bug soon.

12 Replies
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@aalaw,

what I see now is that all the links are working.

About the option to set wpForo on the homepage.

You have just used "Turn WordPress to this forum board" button, or did other changes as well?

(@aamirpsy)

@chris, I just update again but result same. you can check my link given above. Hope you share solution soon.

(Note: After 5 hours, I will roll back to previous version. Time count from this reply)

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@aamirpsy,

clone your website and provide admin access to it, send the credentials to info[at]gvectors.com, mention this topic in the email and let me know here that the email is sent.

Write wpForo Credentials in the email Subject.

(@aamirpsy)

@chris email is sent. Kindly check.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@aamirpsy,

Navigate to Dashboard > Rank Math > General Settings, Disable Redirect Attachments option.

(@aamirpsy)

@chris Thank you for your assistance, Chris. I appreciate your prompt and helpful response. I would like to know what I should do next to complete the process. Is there anything else that I need to do on my end? Is my forum working fine now or do I need to adjust any other settings? Please let me know if you have any further instructions or suggestions for me.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@aamirpsy,

The redirection issue came from that particular option, so now you can work on your website by your needs, just make sure that the option is disabled and that's all.

I didn't see any other issue except that.

(@aamirpsy)

@chris Thank you for helping me in the solution of my website. 

Now the same issue start with other website. But I check all setting as you mentioned. my website link https://studydesk.pk

BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@aamirpsy 

I suggest you to take a look this FAQ topic https://wpforo.com/community/faq/how-to-load-forum-on-home-page/

(@aamirpsy)

@blackraz link not working. redirect to 404 page.

BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@aamirpsy try this one https://wpforo.com/docs/wpforo-v2/getting-started/forum-page/set-forum-on-home-page/

(@aamirpsy)

Problem fixed. Thanks everyone

(@davidsousa)

I couldn't fix it, I went back to previous versions as I saw above, I tried everything and
the site still redirects to the homepage.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@davidsousa,

Please open a separate topic and provide step by step information how have you set the forum page as a home page. If this is not the case, explain the issue again.