Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Disabling specific statistics displaying

6 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@userx)
Eminent Member

Hello, how do I disable displaying some of these statistics. For example I don't want to sohw blog posts or likes given, etc.

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Only CSS. Put this code in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea. Then delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on forum front. Note, only use the line you want to disable, there are 10 boxes and 10 CSS lines:

/* Posts */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(1){display:none;}

/* Topics */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(2){display:none;}

/* Questions */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(3){display:none;}

/* Answers */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(4){display:none;}

/* Question Comments */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(5){display:none;}

/* Liked */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(6){display:none;}

/* Received likes */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(7){display:none;}

/* Rating */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(8){display:none;}

/* Blog Posts */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(9){display:none;}

/* Blog Comments */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-section .wpf-statbox:nth-child(10){display:none;}

Topic starter
(@userx)
Eminent Member

Thank you once again, works great 🙂

(@lindyk88)

Thank you. What is the specific code to disable these boxes:

- website
- occupation
- social networks

Thanks!

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @lindyk88,

you should use the following CSS code:

.wpf-field-name-site, .wpf-field-name-occupation, .wpf-tr.row-1, .wpf-field-name-location, .wpf-field-name-timezone{
display: none !important;
}
1 Reply
(@bookreader)

I want to display the location, but not the social networks. However, when I use this code: .wpf-tr.row-1 it also removes the location from the front-end of the profile page. (See attached image). This is happening even though I did NOT include the CSS class for the location.

My questions are:

1. How do I prevent the social networks fields from displaying, while allowing the location?

2. In the screenshot attached, why does the profile front-end still say "Social Networks," even though these field options no longer display in the account settings page?

Thank you!