13 K Views
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @userd

@robert

Please check: https://illicitrhythm.com/index.php/memberarea/

Ok I see the issue. Your login link is a custom link. Please remove the second /memberarea/ part from the link:

https :// illicitrhythm.com/ index.php/ memberarea/ memberarea/ ?foro=signin

You can find the login menu in Dashboard > Appearance > Menus admin page. Select the "wpForo Navigation menu" in the menu dropdown and edit it. open the login Menu and find edit the URL.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 04/02/2020 11:51 am
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @percysgrowroom

Installed..... very, very happy! The side bar widget mmmmm! Perfect! Excellent work, no problems so far too 🙂

I need one thing though, I don't use the WPforo menu on my site, can i move the notification bell to another menu?  Or will I have to enable the wpforro menu to see it?

Thank you @percysgrowroom,
Especially for your case we added the notification bell in the "My Profile and Notifications" widget. I recommend add this widget in forum sidebar instead of trying to show the menu bar bell:

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 04/02/2020 11:54 am
Macky reacted
(@user)
Eminent Member

@robert

Please check:

Posted : 04/02/2020 11:59 am
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

@robert

Please check:

Ok, I think the problem comes from index.php part in URL. You should not use this. However, I recommend to do a quick fix. Navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Members admin page and put this URL in the "Login URL" field of  Custom Authorization URLs option

/index.php/memberarea/?foro=signin

Posted : 04/02/2020 12:07 pm
(@99ibrahim99)
Eminent Member

I switched from Mybb to WpForo. and now I have updated 1.7.0. This is awesome! Thanks WpForo!

sorry for my bad english 😅

https://gezegenforum.com
Converted from Mybb to Wpforo 😉

Posted : 04/02/2020 12:11 pm
BlackRaz, Robert and Macky reacted
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Sorted Robert! Beautiful work again! Really impressed with the upgrade

Check out my Wpforo forum, lots of customisations and add ons 🙂
Percys Grow Room

Posted : 04/02/2020 12:14 pm
99ibrahim99 and Robert reacted
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @99ibrahim99

I switched from Mybb to WpForo. and now I have updated 1.7.0. This is awesome! Thanks WpForo!

sorry for my bad english 😅

Thank you for choosing wpForo!

Posted : 04/02/2020 12:14 pm
99ibrahim99 reacted
(@jimmy-george)
Trusted Member

Hi @robert and @martin,

First of all, congratulations and kudos for coming out with such a spectacular update. I was actually told that the next version will have a hook where I can change the log in and register link sources at this thread https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/which-files-contain-log-in-register-modal-code/

Can you please confirm if this is included in the update because I did not see it mentioned individually. Thank you

Posted : 04/02/2020 12:19 pm
(@user)
Eminent Member

@robert

Can I use this option

Delete all caches

Posted : 04/02/2020 12:41 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @jimmy-george

Hi @robert and @martin,

First of all, congratulations and kudos for coming out with such a spectacular update. I was actually told that the next version will have a hook where I can change the log in and register link sources at this thread https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/which-files-contain-log-in-register-modal-code/

Can you please confirm if this is included in the update because I did not see it mentioned individually. Thank you

Yes, the hook is added. Once you updated,

you should use 'wpforo_login_or_register_popup_message' filter hook. Just  put this code in your current active theme functions.php file:

function custom_wpforo_login_register_message( $html ){
return 'Please <a href="#" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#sign-in-modal">Sign in</a> or <a href="#" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#sign-up-modal">Register</a>';
}
add_filter('wpforo_login_or_register_popup_message', 'custom_wpforo_login_register_message', 10);

How to Easily Add Custom Code in WordPress

Posted : 04/02/2020 12:50 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

@robert

Can I use this option

Delete all caches

Yes, that's correct.

Posted : 04/02/2020 12:52 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

@userd

We just updated the core and fixed your case (index.php in URL). So you can disable wpForo, delete it, then search and install it again. Also, you can remove the suggested URL in Forums > Members admin page.

Posted : 04/02/2020 12:54 pm
(@jimmy-george)
Trusted Member

@robert, really appreciate your confirmation. I will pass this to my developer. Thank you again for your time.

Posted : 04/02/2020 1:54 pm
(@user)
Eminent Member

@robert

Please, explain in detail. 

Posted : 04/02/2020 7:52 pm
(@mosleythecat)

I updated the Embeds plug-in to Version 2.0.0 without upgrading WPForo to 1.7 and got the following error that killed the site:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wpforo_array_args_cast_and_merge() in /home/xxxx/public_html/football.xxxx/wp-content/plugins/wpforo-embeds/wpforoembeds.php:172

Does the Embeds 2.0 version require the WPForo 1.7 version?

Posted : 04/02/2020 8:40 pm
Page 2 / 5