4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Muhammad Umar Farooq
Topic starter
(@pkheart)
Trusted Member

WPforo team,

Can you help me to setup redirection after login/register, I am using Ultimate Member for login/registration.

WPforo default login/registration redirects to same url (post) after login, There is an option in UM to redirect same url "Refresh active page" but UM login page came from websiteURL/login./ Thanks

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@pkheart,

So, what login page do you use? If it's the UM one then you should contact to UM support. If you want to replace wpForo login page to UM one, you should add UM login page path in corresponding field of the "Authorization URLs" option in Dashboard  >Forums > Settings > Members admin page.

2 Replies
Muhammad Umar Farooq
(@pkheart)

Trusted Member

@robert

I was using wpForo login, just changed to UM due to limits applied by Adsense due to "No content" on login page. (Auto ads feature enabled on Adsense, there is option to exclude pages but url structure is not supported "?foro=signin")

Can i add some text to login/registration/reset-passeord pages. This will be much better if possible, I can use wpForo login pages, and can add instructions note how to register/login/reset for ease of members.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@pkheart,

I was using wpForo login, just changed to UM due to limits applied by Adsense due to "No content" on login page. (Auto ads feature enabled on Adsense, there is option to exclude pages but url structure is not supported "?foro=signin")

Not sure what you mean, but you cannot change the wpForo pages URL structure. 

Can i add some text to login/registration/reset-passeord pages. This will be much better if possible, I can use wpForo login pages, and can add instructions note how to register/login/reset for ease of members.

You can customize the wpForo Theme Files and add the messages you want.