Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Forum Permalinks

8 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@dany22022)

hello, This is my Forums links technifs.com/community, I want to know to change the permalinks 

/community to /Forums. Any help!!!

And Also I want to know how to fix this issue, look the screenshot below

7 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@dany22022,

1. Click the Edit Page link in the top black admin bar and change the page slug to forum.

2. Go to wpForo > Boards admin page, edit the Board and change the board Slug to forum.

3. Go to wpForo > Overview admin page, scroll down and click the [Delete All Caches] button

4. Go to WordPress Settings > Permalinks admin page and just click the [Update Options] button to update permalink cache.

Topic starter
(@dany22022)

that was helpful but did you see the file I sent it the screenshot, I want to expand, or extend it, please take a look and let me know how I can fix it. TKs

3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@dany22022,

I don't see problem with your menu, you have fixed it?

(@dany22022)

The permalinks yes I fixed but the forum menu for desktop is not extended do you see the image ? For the phone is perfect but for desktop ma be I click somewhere I don't know but can you help to extend the menu 😞 😞 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@dany22022,

Please switch to the 2022 theme in wpForo > Themes admin page. The Classic theme is deprecated, and it'll not be supported soon.

At the moment, I don't see any issue with your menu:

Topic starter
(@dany22022)

Thanks,

I want to ask you an important thing when a user register to the forum it must send a verification email right but it doesn`t, you know is very important to avoid scammers.

So my friend what is your suggestion?

thanks for waiting for your reply 

sincerely

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@dany22022,

You're using different login/reg form, the issue is not related to wpForo.