Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] I need to activate the scroll somehow in the box

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@caliptogarcia)
Eminent Member

Good morning, I need to activate the scroll in the box when creating a theme, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Congratulations for the incredible support you give and what wpforo is in general.

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @caliptogarcia,

There is no scroll-bar in wpForo editors because we've added auto-growing feature, which expends the writing area automatically. Please see the GIF video:

1 Reply
(@caliptogarcia)

Eminent Member

Hi @robert , it is an honor for me to receive a response from you, again I congratulate you for the incredible work done in wpforo.

I understand what you tell me, but even so I need to apply the scroll on my website, is that I use a sticky menu in the header and it covers the utility bar I attach an image.

Spoiler
IMAGES
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you, @caliptogarcia,

The auto-growing feature doesn't allow enabling scroll-bar, it grows and gets enough height so the scroll-bar cannot be initiated even if we add it there.

The only solution at the moment I can suggest is moving the toolbar to bottom by simple CSS code. If you like this solution, you can put the CSS code in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea, then delete all caches, go to forum front-end and press Ctrl+F5 to reload new CSS code:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .mce-top-part{
    position:absolute!important;bottom:-40px !important;z-index: 100; width: 100% !important;
}
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wp-editor-wrap {
    margin-bottom: 40px;
}
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .mce-toolbar .mce-btn-group {
    padding-top: 8px;
}

Here is the screenshot, the toolbar is always close to your typing place:

Topic starter
(@caliptogarcia)
Eminent Member
thank you