Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Seo title problem

8 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@salikwaquas)

Hey guys,loving the plugin.It simply handsdown beats every other competition.

I have a one simple problem,looking forward to here ASAP.

My wpforo settings have both seo titles and tags on. but when I share any of the topics on any social media,it does not show the title,for example I am attaching a screenshot when I try to share a Q&A topic link on twitter (it happens the same accross all the platforms) Rather than showing the title of Q&A it shows Forum in the title.

Also I am using Rankmath.

Forum Link

7 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @salikwaquas,

The problem comes from Rank Math SEO plugin. But this should be fixed if you update wpForo to 1.8.0. Please read the update notes carefully and update your forum: https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-announcements/wpforo-1-8-0-is-released/

Then delete all kind of caches and check the difference using other browsers, or better a private session tab to avoid browser caches.

6 Replies
(@salikwaquas)

@robert I updated and cleared all caches but no change.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@salikwaquas,

I think you've disabled wpForo SEO, haven't you? If you have disabled wpForo SEO options please enable them back in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page.

(@salikwaquas)

@robert it is enabled

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@salikwaquas,

Ok, then this is a conflict with Rank Math SEO plugin again. Please try these solution: https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-integration/rankmath-wpforo-compatibility/paged/2/#post-42975

If it doesn't help just contact to Rank Math SEO support or change it to Yoast SEO.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @robert

If it doesn't help just contact to Rank Math SEO support or change it to Yoast SEO.

Or even better just use the SEO Framework plugin. 

(@salikwaquas)

@robert shifted to yoast,everything alright now