6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
dimalifragis
Topic starter
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Hello.

I'm using a caching plugin and wpForo pages are excluded. BUT everytime a user logs in several pages are cleared from the cache, pages not related to wpForo. Like the home page.

See:

1) /home/wp-login.php(1187): wp_signon(Array, true)
2) /home/wp-includes/user.php(110): do_action('wp_login', 'Jetski', Object(WP_User))
3) /home/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
4) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
5) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): wpforo_actions_on_wp_login('Jetski', Object(WP_User))
6) /home/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/wpf-hooks.php(1645): wpForoMember->reset(1)
7) /home/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/class-members.php(1827): wpforo_clean_cache('user', 1)
8) /home/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/functions.php(1791): clean_post_cache(Object(WP_Post))
9) /home/wp-includes/post.php(6589): do_action('clean_post_cach...', 932, Object(WP_Post))
10) /home/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
11) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
12) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(290): WebSharks\CometCache\Classes\Plugin->autoClearPostCache(932)

----------------------------

Same problem with 2 other caching plugin i tested, so it is an issue with wpForo.

Can somebody explain me why this happens? Nothing changed with a simple login. I do have wpForo widget in home page, could that be the issue?

Thank you

Topic Tags
5 Replies
(@martin)
Support Team

Hi @dimalifragis,

I think the excluding of forum page doesn't work well, and it still works on forum pages. Please leave your forum URL to allow us check it.

2 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @martin

Hi @dimalifragis,

I think the excluding of forum page doesn't work well, and it still works on forum pages. Please leave your forum URL to allow us check it.

You mean excluding pages with 3 tested caching plugins doesn't work well?

Comet Cache, WP Super Cache from Automattic and Fastest Cache are all broken?

(@martin)

Support Team

@dimalifragis,

Posted by: @dimalifragis

8) /home/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/functions.php(1791): clean_post_cache(Object(WP_Post))
9) /home/wp-includes/post.php(6589): do_action('clean_post_cach...', 932, Object(WP_Post))
10) /home/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
11) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
12) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(290): WebSharks\CometCache\Classes\Plugin->autoClearPostCache(932)

Ok, I see it only clears the Page with 932 ID, could you please check whether this ID is the forum page ID or not. If it's just the forum page ID then all is ok. 

dimalifragis
Topic starter
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Yes the id 932 is indeed the forum page with the shortcode.

Strangly the home page is also cleared. Anyway, many thanks, i will research this better and see how it goes.

dimalifragis
Topic starter
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Hello.

I had some time today to better research this.

While the "clear page" is the id with the forum shortcode, the Home page is also cleared.

And an other question: Why every time some one logs in the forum and the home page is cleared?

Thanks