[Solved] wpForo and all caching plugins
I'm using a caching plugin and wpForo pages are excluded. BUT everytime a user logs in several pages are cleared from the cache, pages not related to wpForo. Like the home page.
1) /home/wp-login.php(1187): wp_signon(Array, true)
2) /home/wp-includes/user.php(110): do_action('wp_login', 'Jetski', Object(WP_User))
3) /home/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
4) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
5) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): wpforo_actions_on_wp_login('Jetski', Object(WP_User))
6) /home/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/wpf-hooks.php(1645): wpForoMember->reset(1)
7) /home/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/class-members.php(1827): wpforo_clean_cache('user', 1)
8) /home/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/functions.php(1791): clean_post_cache(Object(WP_Post))
9) /home/wp-includes/post.php(6589): do_action('clean_post_cach...', 932, Object(WP_Post))
10) /home/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
11) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
12) /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(290): WebSharks\CometCache\Classes\Plugin->autoClearPostCache(932)
Same problem with 2 other caching plugin i tested, so it is an issue with wpForo.
Can somebody explain me why this happens? Nothing changed with a simple login. I do have wpForo widget in home page, could that be the issue?
I think the excluding of forum page doesn't work well, and it still works on forum pages. Please leave your forum URL to allow us check it.
Yes the id 932 is indeed the forum page with the shortcode.
Strangly the home page is also cleared. Anyway, many thanks, i will research this better and see how it goes.
I had some time today to better research this.
While the "clear page" is the id with the forum shortcode, the Home page is also cleared.
And an other question: Why every time some one logs in the forum and the home page is cleared?