wpForo comes with an extended Member Profile system. Profile pages can be reached using My Profile menu or by clicking on Member Name link. Member Profile consists of three subPages:
- Profile home
Profile Home Page
In profile home page you can see two sections
- Member Activity Statistic
- Member Information
Member Activity Statistic
In this section you can find number of posts, questions, topics, comments posted by this user. As well as number of received and made likes. This section is under active development and it’ll be improved with more activity data.
This section displays member information inserted in My Profile > Account Page (only public information). Forum administrators can manage accessibility of this fields using Usergroup permission settings. For example, forum administrator can restrict Guests to see Member Website or Social Network data:
Integration with WordPress popular profile plugins
wpForo has a light integration with:
- BuddyPress – User Profile
- Users Ultra – User Profile
- Ultimate Member – User Profile
- UserPro – User Profile
- WooCommerce Customer Account
1. It detects Profile Plugin Installation and adds “Site Profile Tab” on forum member profile page.
2. You can change Forum Login/Register/LostPass URLs to Profile Plugin pages using wpForo Settings > Members > Custom Authorization URLs option.
3. wpForo automatically shows Profile Plugins’ avatars and username in forums, topics, posts and on profile page