Eminent Member
Topic Tags
10 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @strategia,

1. Please navigate to wpForo > Tools > Debug > Error & Issues sub-tab and let us know if you see any error.

2. Navigate to wpForo > Tools > Database Tables Tab and check the database errors

3.. Navigate to wpForo > Overview admin page, scroll down and click [Hard Flush Permalinks] and [Delete all caches] buttons.

4. Delete all kind of caches. If you have Redis Object cache, then flush it as well.

5. Go to wpForo > Boards admin page and make sure there is a board with boardid=1 and the pageid is not empty. Click the ID and make sure it opens a page with [wpforo] shortcode:

Topic starter
(@strategia)
Eminent Member

No issues found

Error Log File: /home/aucom3/public_html/as.taralanka.org/wp-admin/error_log

• [18-Oct-2022 11:07:03 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column 'thl_' in 'field list' for query SELECT thl_
  • [18-Oct-2022 11:13:08 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'aucom3_tl844tt.thl_wpforo_boards' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM thl_wpforo_boards WHERE `status` = '1' made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('after_setup_theme'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpforo\wpforo->wpforo\{closure}, wpforo\wpforo->init_base_classes, do_action('wpforo_after_init_base_classes'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpforo\wpforo->{closure}, wpforo\classes\Boards->get_active_boardids, wpforo\classes\Boards->get_boards, wpforo_ram_get, wpforo\classes\RamCache->call_user_func, call_user_func_array, wpforo\classes\Boards->_get_boards

2. The word 'error' does not appear on that page although I do see thl_wpforo_subscribes  |  Rows: 0  |  Status: OK

but/and thl_ is shown above in the error log

3. done

4. not done as I have no idea what to do there

5. there is only one board and its boardid is 0 and is not clickable, its pageid is 5 and clicks to a page with [wpforo] shortcode

... that seems like a problem there, eh?

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@strategia,

Please lave a screenshot of the top part of wpForo > Tools > Database Tables admin page.

And lave a screenshot of the wpForo > Boards admin page.

Topic starter
(@strategia)
Eminent Member

Robert, I can't leave two images, the system replaces the first with the second one I ttrry to upload. Here's the board:

This is a new forum with only my input. Is it easier if I just start again? Will the db save my 2 posts if I delete the plugin and reinstall? I can save the text first if I have to 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@strategia,

Please don't use forum page as the home page.

All your issue comes from that setting. You should create another forum page and set that page as the home page, you should not set the main forum page as a home page.

Here are correct ways to set forum as a home page:

1. https://wpforo.com/docs/wpforo-v2/getting-started/forum-page/set-forum-on-home-page/

2. https://wpforo.com/docs/wpforo-v2/getting-started/forum-page/turn-wordpress-to-wpforo/

Page 1 / 2