5 Users
1 Likes
14.1 K Views
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Please activate plugins one by one and find the conflict maker plugin. Please let us know the result.

Topic starter
(@margaret)

Hi,

OK, I deactivated all of the plugins and tested them one by one and here is the list of conflicts with WP Foro:

• Accordions
  • GDPR Cookie Compliance
  • Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
  • Leaflet Maps Marker
  • Page Builder by SiteOrigin
  • Participants Database
  • SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle
  • Sydney Toolbox

Please let me know how to proceed. 

Thanks,

Margaret

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You've done a wrong test. There is only one plugin which makes this conflict and you should find that one. Please do an accurate test after disabling each plugin. test it at least two times during 5-10 minutes. One of these plugins are stopping wpForo email sending functions. Just find that one.

Topic starter
(@margaret)

Hi, 

Can you please explain how to do an "accurate test"? I disabled all of the plugins except for WP Foro (without which the forum will not work) and then enabled each one separately, requested to reset my password, checked my email inbox and spam box, waited 10 minutes, checked again, sent the password link again, waited and checked my email again, and then deactivated the plugin and moved on to the next one. Is there a different procedure I should follow?

I also notice that while no emails are being sent to users for registration or lost passwords, as an administrator, I receive emails regarding new replies, even when all plugins are activated. So it may be something unrelated to the plugins. 

Please let me know how I should proceed.

Thanks,

Margaret

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please leave your forum URL to allow us test it.

4 Replies
(@margaret)

Hi,

The forum URL is:  http://www.enable-eu.com/community/

Thank you!

Margaret

(@anonymous20)

Noble Member
Posted by: Margaret

Hi,

The forum URL is:  http://www.enable-eu.com/community/

Thank you!

Margaret

Install the smtp plugin i posted above and check the logs.

Also enable WP DEBUG to a LOG, that _could_ help (because it can't be a 10 plugins conflict as you posted above). And post here any errors.

(@margaret)

Hi,

I saw you joined the forum to test its functionality, thank you so much! I tested it again today, and am still not receiving confirmation emails. Were you able to find the problem? 

Please let me know.

Thanks so much.

Margaret

(@theo-duncker)

Eminent Member

Dear Margaret,

I see you have (or had) the same problem as I. Since this weekend my Forum doesn't send notifications any longer as it did before. Is your problem already solved? If yes, what was the problem? What did you do to solve it? Hope you can help me.

Kind regards, Theo Duncker

Page 2 / 4