You can manage User Profile Page fields in Dashboard > Forums > Member Fields > Profile Page Tab. Here you can add/remove fields, manage field order and page layout (rows, columns). By default this Profile Page consists of four rows with different number of columns. Profile page is not a form, however it contains profile fields, which can be easily customized using this Profile Page builder tool.
Profile Page Customization
Using this tool you can manage profile page fields and layout.
- Using [|], [||], [|||] buttons on top left side of each row panel you can set one, two and three column layout for each row individually.
- Using [+] green button on top right side of row panel you can add a new row in page layout.
- Drag and drop field panels to set fields sequence (order). Drag and drop row panels to set rows sequence (order).
- To add a new custom field in form, just drag and drop fields from Inactive Fields area below to User Profile Page area.
- To create a new custom field, you should navigate to User Fields Manager tab.
Example of custom Profile Page